CNR HERBS | Herbal Treatment For Psoriasis

c n rajadurai psoriasis treatment



TYPES OF TREATMENT FOR PSORIASIS 

Plaque Psoriasis
This form of Psoriasis has no particular shape. It is mostly seen on scalp, forehead, behind ears, internal and external parts of ear, hands, feet, knees, palms, soles, umbilicus and other parts of the body.
Erythrodermic Psoriasis
This type of Psoriasis is most aggressive form of Psoriasis. This is mostly seen all over the body with total body redness, rise in body temperature and desquamation of skin. Massive shedding of skin is seen on bed after getting up in the morning.
Psoriatic Arthritis
Delayed and incorrect treatment of Psoriasis affect joints and causes Psoriatic Arthritis.In Psoriatic Arthritis, patients suffers from pain, swelling, restricted movements and deformation of joints.
Pustular Psoriasis
Generalized pustular psoriasis (GPP) is an extremely rare type of psoriasis that can present in a variety of forms. Unlike the most general and common forms of psoriasis, GPP usually covers the entire body and with pus-filled blisters rather than plaques.
CNR REVIEW:
I and my mom had been suffering from Psoriasis for many years and we had given up on all kinds of treatment since it was of no use. My mom had nail Psoriasis and joint pain too which was diagnosed as Psoriatic Arthritis. She was on pain killers to keep it under control. My mom’s Psoriasis intensity was very high and Arthritic damage kept increasing so we consulted Dr. C.N.Rajadurai. Both of us started treatment and got good results in the first month. My mom’s joint pain relieved a lot. I got complete cure with 12 months treatment whereas my mom needed a few more months. Both of got full relief from Psoriasis after taking complete treatment at CNR Herbs and I was amazed to watch the recovery in my mom’s health. From my experience I say that CNR Herbs is the best place for the treatment of Psoriasis.

Comments